We're giving away 1 all-new Smoke PT Speed Freak baitcast reel and 1 all-new Iron PT spinning reel! Here's how you could be one of the winners:
We need you to post on our Facebook Page (here) your most incredible freshwater OR saltwater fish story, in NO MORE THAN 100 WORDS.
To win the Smoke PT Speed Freak baitcaster, write a FRESHWATER story that includes each of the following terms:
- willy nilly
- brain surgeon
To win the Iron PT spinning reel, write a SALTWATER story that includes each of the following terms:
- half back
- black ops
- trash truck
Identify "freshwater" or "saltwater" in your story and remember, each of your stories MUST include each of the terms for either a freshwater or saltwater story in order to qualify. The contest is open through July 31, 2014, winners will be chosen in a random drawing on Friday August 1, 2014.
See official rules below:
Official Rules for the Quantum Epic fishing stories Contest
These are the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) for the Quantum Epic fishing Contest (“Contest”).
CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD IS FROM July 15, 2014 through July 31, 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to permanent, legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, and any of their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
2. The contestants must use the following words in their 100 word story:
Freshwater: Willy Nilly, Brain surgeon, Freak, Swinging, Flurry, Ninja, Tomato
Saltwater: Halfback, Donkey, Black ops, Cabbage, Trash truck, Jägermeister, Limbo
2. Sponsor: W.C. Bradley/Zebco Holdings, Inc., 6101 E Apache St, Tulsa OK 74115
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether an entrant receives a Prize (defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 A.M. Central Time (CT) on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 and ends on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest).
5. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, entrants post “stories” entries (“Entry,” or “Entries”)
Story must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement;
Story must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant. Entrant is responsible for obtaining appropriate, written releases from any and all recognizable persons appearing in the Photo.
At Sponsor’s discretion, Entries containing material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, and/or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age will be disqualified and eliminated from the Contest without notification to the entrant.
Story must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Photo is created.
Entrants may post an unlimited number of stories to Quantum Facebook page during the Entry Period.
It is recommended but not required that Photos include one ZEBCO rod or reel product in the image. Images with competitor’s products will not qualify for the Contest.
6. Winner Determination:
One prize will be awarded to a freshwater and saltwater story on August 1, 2014 in a random drawing of eligible entries.
7. Prizes: A freshwater prize will be awarded: One (1) Quantum Smoke Speed Freak baitcast reel and for saltwater One (1) Quantum Iron spinning reel.
Winners will be notified by email within thirty (30) days of the conclusions of the Entry Period. All winners are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. An entrant is not a winner of any Prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent Prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
8. Release: By receipt of any Prize, the applicable Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, as later defined, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Winner is also solely responsible for any applicable taxes due as a result of receiving the Prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part o